MENTAL PERFORMANCE COACHING
Services are provided to the individual athlete to enhance performance by teaching proven mental skill techniques to produce more consistent performances.
Services are provided to work with any individual looking to improve their mental approach. After observations, assessments and interviews are completed an individual Development Achievement Performance Plan is completed. Athletes looking for the edge and those struggling with performance are welcome to build their mental toughness.
Group/Team Building Sessions
Services are provided to assist with team cohesion, player personality management for coaches, and group goal setting. In addition seminars are available for teams, parents, and coaching staffs to provide an educational opportunity to learn how Elite Minds can assist you and the successful development of your athletes.
This is for athletes and their parents to provide you with a road map for your future. This service varies for each individual family and is designed to ease the transition that will occur. Transition occurs in many aspects of an athlete’s life and should be addressed to reduce the stress that accompanies the unknown.
Please contact Elite Minds to receive price quotes for all of the services that Elite Minds will provide for you! Please note that these services are non-clinical services.
INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY THERAPY
This service is for individuals who are looking to work with a skilled therapist who is gifted in working with challenging clients in situation where life is at a crossroads! Areas of expertise are, Military, Domestic Violence, Substance Abuse, Adolescents with ADHD, Emotional and Behavioral Disorders, Test Anxiety, Suicide, Trauma and many others.
Families can be complicated but they also can be restored. I work with families who are facing divorce, communication issues or just looking for solutions to move the family forward. Any time that we face challenges it is important to “Stand at the crossroads and look: ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.” Jeremiah 6:16
This service is for both athletes and non-athletes a like. You receive test taking strategies, special education tutorial services, and parent advocacy services.
Areas of expertise include:
- Adolescents and Families: Creating space for understanding and improving communication
- Psychological Testing A,B,C’s: Wonder whether to do it or understanding its implications for you and your child
- Mastery working with suicidal clients and providing suicide risk assessment and treatment planning
- Test Anxiety and Phobias: Breaking through and creating continued success
- Career Development and Coaching: Using your passion effectively in your work…”don’t know what your passion is…” Come in and find out.
- Employee Assistance Programs solution focused therapy and cognitive behavior techniques
- Mindfulness Meditation expertise
- Play Therapy
- Creative Arts Therapy
- United States Olympic Sport Psychology Training Program
- Any additional theoretical techniques that will benefit our work together
- Personality Testing*
- Psychological Testing*